Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:40 am

His face cradled her cheek. "Well, we have something in common; Our parents." He said, smiling at her blush.

Back to top Go down

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Post  Fate and Fury Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:42 am

She looked up at him from beneath her lashes, the look coy and teasing. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth to get another taste of him. She hasn't stepped back, and is still quite comfortably pressed into his body. She leaned up,barely ghosting her lips against his. "Yeah, just like that." Her lashes lifted as she looked into his eyes. Her hips moved subtly to the song that played. Something from the Scorpions played from what she could tell.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 am

Sayomi's heart skipped a beat when he cradled her cheek. She took his hand gently. "Always good to know I'm not the only one."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:13 am

"You're never alone." He said, running his hand through her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 am

She blushed again at his words. The feel of his fingers in her hair was relaxing. She rested her head on his shoulder softly. "Good, I don't like being alone." she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:31 am

nic smiled at her. "you ready to get out of here yet?" he asked. it was far to loud in here. he zoned it out for abit but couldnt anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 am

She nodded her head, nibbling his neck again. "Just not home. Take me anywhere but there." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Your choice, but I can tell the music is getting to you." The alcohol was swimming back around. But that felt good to her. It made her a bit more likely to cause trouble. There was little doubt about this, especially as she gave his lower lip a nip and a light swipe of her tongue.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:15 am

"Then don't be alone." He said, smiling. His eyes locked with hers, his mind racing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 am

nic smiled. "yeah, it is"
when her arms went around his neck, he picked her up, arms looking under her thighs to cradle her, and headed out with her. "hows star gazing sound?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:26 am

Sayomi stared deep into his eyes. She brushed a finger lightly over his cheek bones. Without ever leaving his gaze, she whispered, "Okay." Her heart was racing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 am

His heart skipped a beat as her fingers brushed his skin. He made a slight blush and moved his face to hers, his lips meeting hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:14 am

Sayomi was surprised at first, but quickly she relaxed. She found herself deepening the kiss softly. Her arms wrapped themselves gently around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:20 am

He was also surprised that she deepened the kiss, but eventually wrapped his arms around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:24 am

When they finally broke the kiss Sayomi blushed bright red. "S...sorry if I was too forward." Her eyes were softer than they had ever been as they stared into his.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 am

"It's fine. I was just as forward as you were." He said with a slight smile. His eyes never left hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:36 am

She couldn't stop smiling or blushing. She managed to find her voice after a moment, "We should do this again sometime." she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:39 am

He smiled back at her. "Yeah, definitely."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 am

She smiled playfully, "So how am I to find you again? Hopefully not only when I'm tipsy in the club."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:41 pm

He brought his lips to hers again. "Just follow the sound of the flute, or I will find you in the blink of an eye." He said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Sayomi savored the kiss. "Then I shall listen for the sound of a flute while I'm out and about." She smiled and squeezed his hand lightly. Her head was swimming from the nights events coupled with the alcohol leaving her a bit dazed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:26 pm

He smiled. He actually felt something for this girl. "Good." His head was spinning, and her hand was the thing keeping him stable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:39 pm

She smiled at him softly. She kissed him again softly. "You are the only thing in the room not spinning you know that?" she asked playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:30 pm

He returned the kiss and raised an eyebrow. "Really? Cause I feel like I'm spinning." He said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:44 pm

She smiled playfully staring into his eyes. "Pretty sure its just everyone else." she giggled lightly. "Either that or its just you and me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:04 pm

He rested his head on her shoulder to stop the spinning. "I think it's just you and me." He said, looking to the back rooms. His curiosity was getting to him. "I wonder." He said, shaking his head, then groaning because that just made the room spin faster.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next