Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.) Empty Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:31 am

The three appeared in the club. Music is playing. Damiana is already winding her way through the place, body moving gracefully to the beat. The faces of the people around them are stunning. The sheer number of bodies is amazing. All are attractive in some fashion or the other.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.) Empty Re: Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:38 am

Sayomi followed Damiana quickly. Her body instantly picked up the beat. Oh how she loved to let lose. She let her body flow gracefully to the music, not worrying if anyone looked. She wanted attention, she knew her mother hated it, but she loved it. "Man I love it here." she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.) Empty Re: Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:41 am

nic sighed and sprouted his wings, white as snow. he flew up to the rafters of the building to pirch on a light, letting him keep an eye on that trouble prone sister of his.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 am

She looked up at her brother in the rafters. 'Spoilsport. What if I wanted a dance?' She tossed at him mentally as she still flowed through the crowd. She looked back at Sayomi. "I know, right? I want a drink. Since we drink free, you wanna do a shot of ouzo with me? I figure we'll sneak a little green fairy later. But, for now, I'm voting ouzo and whiskey for starters. Sound good?" The demi goddess is aiming for a buzz, obviously.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:20 am

'then simply ask, dearest astra' he replyed with a smile. 'and dont you dare start drinking. i do not feel like having to fight more guys off than i have to. you start drinking and i'll end up dealing with every damn one of them'

(startin to color code this shit. just need to pic one for actuall talking Razz)

Last edited by Nic masamune on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:24 am

The glint was unmistakable in Sayomi's eyes. "Sounds like a fantastic plan." She grabbed Damiana's arm quickly as she followed her to the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:41 am

There's an unmistakeable mental raspberry aimed at Nic. 'Only reason they even bother trying is cuz they don't know the score. Besides, it's fun to play mind games with the little boys.' They'd made it to the bar. Damiana promptly found a guy that had reached the front, and stood at the bar. She pulled Sayomi closer to her, winking at her best friend. Play along... that look seemed to say.

She lightly tapped the man on the shoulder, already having plastered a sweet and vaguely clueless smile on her face. "Hi. Could you help my best friend and I out? We're so tiny that it's difficult for us to get through the crowd to the bar. Could you possibly order our drinks for us? You could put yours on our tab as our thank you to you. Under Damiana." Damiana purposefully pressed her face close to Sayomi's as she looked at the man. He swallowed hard, already stuttering the affirmative answer. Sucker.

The girls had their shots lined up, doing back to back to back, a shot of ouzo, followed by whiskey and ending with another of ouzo. They had sauntered off and been swallowed up in the crowd before the duped man had even been able to ask for a name. As they rejoined the dancers, Pon de Replay began to play. Damiana rocked her hips to the rhythm, dancing happily with her best friend. Men have taken notice, several in fact. Though none approached...yet.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 am

Sayomi loved hitting the club with Damiana. The music pulsed through her body, and it felt great. The shots only loosened her up more. She and her best friend could dance, there was no questioning that. They had a unmistakable harmony dancing together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:14 am

nic sighs. 'you just love making work for me, dont ya? can you ever just listen to your brother? just once?'

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Arms in the air, she tilted her head back to look up at Nic. Even from this distance, she meets his eyes effortlessly. 'I love you best. You know I do. You don't need to do anything. I can handle myself. I can certainly get rid of any creeper I don't want. Which is to say, most of these people.' Her giggle sounded through his mind. The only time his sister giggled was when she was very buzzed.

Between the high of so many doing what they do in clubs, and the pure energy given over to the gods and goddesses that fed from such things, and the alcohol she'd imbibed, Damiana felt like she was riding a rather ecstatic wave. Being the granddaughter of Aphrodite had it's perks. The shimmer of Damiana's skin had begun to draw the mortals. Men and women watched. It wasn't hard tosee why Aphrodite might love when Damiana came in.

A man is approachding both women.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Sayomi had been able to tell that Damiana and her brother were arguing, playfully. So she continued to dance. She was definitely buzzed, but she liked it that way. She noticed they were being approached. She whispered to Damiana, "I think we have company." She smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Angelos strolled into the club, dancing his way across the floor. He goes to a table and sits down, ordering a slice of cake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:35 pm

This song begins to play. It seems to kick Damiana into high gear. She apparently loves this song. She's mouthing the lyrics and dancing somewhat dirty with Sayomi, seeming to ignore those around her. She shakes her raven hair back from her face, black lips shaping around the lyrics to the song, suggestive as they are. Her eyes scan out, but some seem to get the impression that they were who she focused on for seconds. Including a man already watching and coming close.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:41 pm

The man danced his way over to Damiana and Sayomi. He begins dancing with them, wrapping his arms around Damiana and whispering into her ear. "How about the three of us go to the back rooms and have a little fun." He asks. It's obvious that he's drunk, because the liquor is on his breath.

Meanwhile, Angel is at his table, enjoying his cake, when he spots the three. He stays seated and decides to do nothing until things get out of hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Sayomi had been lost in the music dancing with her best friend, when the guy approached them. The smell of liquor on his breath made her head reel a bit. She cast him a look as he wraps his arms around Damiana, her mother's demon side has left her a quick temper. She won't act on it, because she knows they are here to dance and have fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Damiana felt the arms come around her. What would usually have been immediate thought was slowed in her inebriated mind. When did Nic move? Wait...he doesn't smell like... The girl realized it with all the alacrity one clouded could. She bears Sayomi back with her, leading her best friend away from the drunk. When there's room, she turns to look over her shoulder. "Eat shit and die. I'm dancing with my girl. Leave us alone." And then she made the fatal mistake.

Damiana turned back to Sayomi, pressing closer to dance more. She assumed two things. That the man knew who she was, at least somewhat. And that he'd take no for an answer.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 pm

From over at the bar a tall slick fellow possible fresh off the clock finished his fifth Vodka and cranberry and was feeling mighty sure of himself. He straightened his tie and chewed a mint for immediate effect, followed by a piece of fruity gum for a sweet scent, spitting it out before standing. "Let the hunt begin." A cheesy but effective boost of confidence for the man as he began his scout when suddenly he noticed the drunk and the two young ladies. He swept back his hair and made his way over, first to the drunken man. He moved up with him for a moment and pointed him in the direction of an equally drunk woman and claimed she was eyeing him. Without giving the man a second thought he moved on to the two girls. "Sorry about that ladies, I hope he didn't ruin your good time; he really is harmless. Anyways, I'll be at the bar later unless I can be of some assistance." He flashed his pearly whites, both hands in his pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Finally, someone with manners... was the thought of the tipsy Damiana. She'd automatically drifted back to the stranger that had aided the two of them. 'Let's dance with him. He's more of a gentleman than that asshole.' She sent out to Sayomi. She swayed her way over to face the stranger, one of her hands reaching for her best friend. She doesn't hesitate to get close. "Maybe you wouldn't mind dancing with the two of us. Thanks for getting rid of the jackass." Damiana gave a jerk of her head that sent the room reeling.

The song changes to a new song. It has a similar effect that the song before it does. For some reason, these sort of songs have that effect on her. She dances slightly away from the man who swept in to rescue, beckoning teasingly at him, only to turn her back and face Sayomi. She's making eyes at her best friend playfully, even as she looks over her shoulder as if to say, 'What are you waiting for?'
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Sayomi was glad to be away from the first man. She let Damiana lead her to the other man gladly. She joins her friend in dancing teasing the man who had come to their aid. Her eye's caught Damiana's I follow your lead here. her eyes said. The new song sparked new life into Sayomi's dancing thought, or was it the alcohol. Not like she cared which it was she was just ready to let loose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Angelos saw the whole spectacle and smiled as the man showed the drunk away. He finished eating and started to dance. He was exceptionally good. He showed off a few breakdancing moves and looked at the two ladies, winking at them and moving to the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 pm

"I'd be honored." The man followed followed and danced with a latin flare. Following the ladies lead, his smile never fading. "I'm Ricardo, but my friends call me Rico, might I ask what names could compliment such beautiful ladies?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:33 pm

She led the both of them back, until she'd pressed back against Rico. 'I got this, Say. No real names.' She tilted her head back speaking along his cheek their names. Her breath smells of spice. "I'm Lorelei, my girl's name is Demonica. Nice to meet you, Rico. You move nicely." The Latin always moved well through the hips.

The girl is a natural born flirt, and winks at Angelos, tilting her head slightly. Her expression seemed to coyly say, 'Do I know you?' Her hips roll with the beat, and her face tucks itself next to Sayomi's. She whispers so low that it's uncatchable. "Around our fingers, girl. Play it up."

Last edited by Fate and Fury on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm

He gives Damiana a look that readsI don't know. Do you? He moves back to the dance floor, a circle forming around himself as he dances, and just as the dancing reaches its best, he jumps, and his winged shoes make him float over to where the two girls were, dancing along to the music.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Sayomi grinned as she danced to the music. She wasn't the flirt her best friend was, but that didn't mean she didn't know how. She moved her body along with the rhythm between Damiana and Rico. She eyed the new arrival as well, giving him a smile, as she continued dancing moving closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:58 pm

He smiled as Sayomi danced in his direction. He smiled and met her halfway, his body matching the rhythm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next