Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:10 am

It was time for Rico to make his move. He finished dancing the song and then took a step back. "I am not one for goodbyes, but it has been a pleasure ladies, I can only pray we meet again; for now, I must be off." He took a bow, eyes closed, and let a business card slip from his front pocket revealing he was in importing and exporting wine. He then rose slowly locking eyes with one then glancing at the other. "Do enjoy your evening." Quickly he left hoping his bated trap would be enough to receive a call, and in the mean time, he was off elsewhere to continue the hunt.

Back to top Go down

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:19 am

Sayomi met Angelos on the floor. She let her body do most of the talking between the two of them. She moved her body close to his, free in her inebriated state. The music pulsed through the room and her body. She smiled at him head tilted. "Enjoying the scene?" she asked slyly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:24 am

He smiled as her body closed on his. He wrapped his arms around her and their bodies danced in sync.
"I'm enjoying it very much. Yourself?" He asked, half laughing. He was buzzed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:27 am

Damiana took the card, tucking it away into air. "Enchanted. Have fun, this eve." She continued to dance, as another song began to play. She'd shifted gears, moving sinuously. She now unabashedly danced alone. She wasn't really the type to interfere when Say made a move toward someone.

Eyes half closed, she sang once again with the song. Her voice wasn't equal to her mother's, but it was still very good. And Shirley Manson's vocals were perfect. Her husky voice joined the equally rough vocals.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:33 am

She wrapped her own arms around his neck, "I'm enjoying myself." she smirked, "More now, than a minute ago." She rocked her hips to the music with a slight giggle. She didn't giggle normally, it was too much like her mom, but she was tipsy and enjoying herself. She cast a look back at Damiana, letting her know she was doing great, glad to be allowed to make her move.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:39 am

He smiled and laughed at her giggle. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." He said, the room starting to spin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:56 am

Sayomi continued dancing with him, her body flirting the limits of too close. "Oh I definitely am" she purred lightly. Her minimized wings were twitching subconsciously with the bass beat. She was lightheaded but she didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:00 am

His body language matched hers. His smile was bright. The room was spinning, and the only thing keeping him in place was Sayomi. His winged shoes fluttered to the beat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 am

Damiana moved off into the crowd, dancing her way toward the bar. She was after more alcohol. The other had processed too quickly.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:41 am

As the song switched the change in beat caught Sayomi off guard. She tripped forward slightly, landing against him. She blushed slightly cursing the alcohol. She giggled lightly and looked up at him locking her multicolored eyes on his. "Sorry." she said sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 am

He laughed as she tripped onto him. "Tis' okay." He said, laughing. Her eyes intrigued him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 am

Sayomi tilted her head as he looked at her eyes. "Something wrong?" She asked bluntly, but still smiling at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 am

"Not at all. Your eyes, they're beautiful." He said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:17 am

Sayomi was a bit taken aback by that comment and she blushed. "Oh, thanks." She stammered. Her eyes had always confused her. She had been told by her mother that the two were the colors of her parents enraged or demon forms so she never focused much on them. "You are the first person ever to tell me that." She said quietly and honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:18 am

"I don't know why. They're intriguing, but yet calming." He said softly. His voice was smooth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:22 am

Her body picked up the beat of the new song as she thought for a second. "Intriguing and calming huh?" She smiled at him "not words I would have used but I like it." She pulled her body in close to dance again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:27 am

He smiled and closed his eyes, letting the music take control of his body. "I haven't had the pleasure of knowing your name. What is it?" He asked over the music.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 am

She smiled. normally she used a fake name at the club but this time she figured she could use her real name. "Sayomi." She said softly. "Yours?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:33 am

"The name's Angelos, but you can call me Angel." He said, smiling. He was being really straightforward, something rare for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:50 am

Damiana had another round of exactly what she'd done before, adding in a drink called a Redhot. It's base was cinnamon. That was all she knew. Either way, it was both sweet and spicy. She'd slammed them back, and turned away from the bar. Her head tilted. "I'm going back over into that less filled area, over there. Come with, and dance with me? I'm sorta tired of this night already. I just don't want to spoil Say's fun." She'd already started to head off that way, her head spinning slightly as the alcohol was hitting her system.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:56 am

must she drink? nic thought with a sigh, but followd as asked, landing infront of her as she reached her destination.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:17 am

She steps into her brother, her face going automatically to his chest. 'Don't fuss at me. Just dance with me.' Nero's Innocence played around them, her body already swaying to the beat. Surprisingly, she doesn't smell like alcohol. Just spices. Just Damiana. She falls quiet after wrapping her arms around him.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:22 am

"..." nic smiled, his arms taking her and holding her close. he followed her steps, her movements, letting go of his prior concerns. he simply wanted to enjoy the peaceful moment. when hes able to hold her, to know shes completely safe, are the only times his mind is truely at ease.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 am

Sayomi smiled at angel. "Alright angel." She said softly as if testing the feel of his name. The music picked up to a faster beat and her body followed it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Her face turns into his neck. "Why were you fussing about me drinking right now? I'm in your arms. Really think someone's going to approach and try and take me out of 'em?" Her nose rubbed against his neck lightly. Her body moved fluidly. The few words of the song that there were were true. Her world spun and tilted a bit, but she knew she wouldn't be falling.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum