Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance Upon Air [open, evening, 8/13]

Go down

Dance Upon Air [open, evening, 8/13] Empty Dance Upon Air [open, evening, 8/13]

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Blood flecked wings outstretched, wind buffeting around her, Damiana practiced her blades. She used two, one in each hand, as well as expertly keeping three smaller blades circling around her within the winds. It's a little intimidating, and at the same time, is very beautiful. The blades shine clear silver in the light. The girl wears a misty grey catsuit that was apparently backless. Her focus is absolute, as are her perceptive capabilities.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dance Upon Air [open, evening, 8/13] Empty Re: Dance Upon Air [open, evening, 8/13]

Post  Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:54 pm

nearby, looking as if he sat in mid air, except for the occasional flap of his wings, nic watches his sister practice in silence. thoughts race in his head from recent events, but he trys to let them drift, letting her performance distract him

Back to top Go down

Dance Upon Air [open, evening, 8/13] Empty Re: Dance Upon Air [open, evening, 8/13]

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:01 am

Sayomi was out stretching her wings. They needed a good flight after keeping them minimized so long. They always got really stiff like that, and she hated that. Nothing felt better than letting them loose and taking to the sky. As she flew she noticed two familiar presences. She headed in their direction. Seeing Damiana so focused, Say smiled. It was always a sight to see her like this. She headed towards Nic quietly calling out, "Hey there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:05 am

it takes nic a moment to register someone had spoken to him. he turns his head to her and smiles. "hey say. what brings you out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 am

She smirked slightly, "Oh you know the usual. Avoiding mom like the plague. Plus my wings needed a good stretch. I hate keeping them small." she rolled her eyes at her comment, and they landed back on Damiana. "How about you guys, although I could probably take a guess if i really wanted too." She smiled eyes back on Nic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 am

"im sure you can" he replyed with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 am

Garcefully, a dainty foot kicked up one of the daggers flying around her, and then sent it flying at her best friend with a kick. The two blades in her hands never actually stop moving. This is all done so very smoothly.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:42 am

Sayomi heard the blade coming, slightly miffed she hadn't seen it coming in the first place. She twisted out of the way of the dagger. As she spun she grabbed it out of the air by the handle when it passed her. Shooting back a bit, she pulled her sword out as well. "Always loved your greetings." she smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 am

She laughed softly. "Of course you do. I keep you on your toes. Can't go and let my right hand girl get soft, can I?" Slowly the blades are now being woven in front of Damiana. "Hey, brother mine. Get your lazy ass up here and train with us. Both of you on me. I'm bored. Wow, that sounded sexual." Damiana laughed slightly, but the blades never faltered. Why wouldn't the granddaughter of Aphrodite be able to multi task?
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:09 am

nic sighed, plucking one of his pistols from his side and spinning it on his middle finger. "must i, dearest astra?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:20 am

Sayomi grinned at Damiana. "Sounds good to me." Her hand tightened on the hilt of her mothers old sword. She could almost still feel her mothers dark energy still in it, which she always hesitantly drew from. "I'm ready when you are." She said falling easily into an offensive stance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 am

Dami rolled her eyes at her brother. "Yes, lazy thing. Get up here. I'm better practice than the idiots you like to beat off my back. I actually present a challenge." Her wings gave a flap, and she soared higher, taking their fight to the skies. She grinned at Sayomi. "You're always ready for a fight, Say. You'd be lyin' if you said different."
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:42 am

nic sighs. "fine, fine..." he takes the gun in hand, middle and ring finger on the trigger, gun upside down in his hand. this is his unique grip. the mag instantly drops out and is swapped out for rubber bullets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:51 am

Say smirked at Damiana's statement, "I can't argue with you on that one. I am always up for a good fight." The colors of her eyes almost shine more fiercely when she was fighting. She gave her wings a few strong flaps and followed her best friend into the sky. Her eyes were locked on her opponent, ready to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:22 am

A black cat sits not far from beneath the combatants, shoulder blades stiff and tail lazily going back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down