Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shall I Play?.[8/19, open]

Go down

Shall I Play?.[8/19, open]	 Empty Shall I Play?.[8/19, open]

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:34 am

Angel walked through the park, looking around with a sigh. The world was too loud and he couldn't heart his flute. He sat on the ground and hugged his knees.

Back to top Go down

Shall I Play?.[8/19, open]	 Empty Re: Shall I Play?.[8/19, open]

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:08 am

Say wandered through the park headphones on blocking out the noise of the people around her. She was about to turn around to head home when she noticed a familiar form sitting on the ground. She walked up behind him, dropping the headphones around her neck. She leaned down and looked at him. "What are you up too sitting out here like this?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:15 am

Angel was not expecting to see her, and jumped into the sky out of reflex. Just as fast as he jumped, he was on the ground. To Sayomi, out looked like a blur. "You scared me.." He said, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:46 am

Sayomi laughed lightly at his reaction. "I didn't mean to scare you there." She ran her fingers through her hair. "I was just wandering through and saw you. What are you up too?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 am

"I was playing my flute, but the city is loud. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 am

Say looked out over the city and listened for a moment. "You're right it is loud." She hit the mp3 player in her pocket and put it to pause. Her headphones didn't need to add to that noise. She flopped down in the grass and looked up at the sky. She didn't mind the noise as much, it drowned out her thoughts. "You could always look for a more quiet place?" she suggested. Although she was glad to have stumbled into him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down