Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughters of Darkness [8/18, evening, closed]

Go down

Daughters of Darkness [8/18, evening, closed] Empty Daughters of Darkness [8/18, evening, closed]

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:35 am

Sayomi found herself in the club again. Another night of avoiding going home. She'd had another fight with her mother, and just needed to sort herself out. A night of dancing and drinking was just what the doctor ordered. She had arrived wearing a black halter dress that fell right to her mid thigh, with black stilettos. Her black hair fell in waves about her face, and her eyes were smoky tonight. Her mother would have hated how she was dressed, but that was the point. Not paying attention to what was going on around her, she headed up to the bar. Her first mission, get something to drink.

Last edited by Sayomi Hado on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Daughters of Darkness [8/18, evening, closed] Empty Re: Daughters of Darkness [8/18, evening, closed]

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:42 am

The bartender, a little redhead, services her. She gets a double of the drink she orders and a wink. If she asks, she's told that it was a gift from a regular here. She then gets another drink that follows it. It's a very dark blue. They call it the 'Blue Rhapsody'. Something is very familiar about this drink. She's seen someone close to her drink it before.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Daughters of Darkness [8/18, evening, closed] Empty Re: Daughters of Darkness [8/18, evening, closed]

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:49 am

Say may have asked who sent the drinks, but didn't question them coming. Within a short few minutes she had knocked back the double of the first, and had started into the second. She stared into the blue color of the blue rhapsody. The color, the taste were both intoxicating. She appeared to be sipping at it, but was in fact drinking it quicker than she would have liked to admit. She started to look around once she could feel the drinks start to take their intended effect. She wanted to see if she could figure out who had sent the drinks. Their familiarity danced right at the edge of her memory, and the edges were starting to blur.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:57 am

Spice dances at the edge of her senses. Just vague whiffs of it come to her. None look familiar to Say's eyes, though her vision was beginning to get a little muzzy at the corners. She knows that smell, that drink. A finger trails lightly down her spine. Light, gentle, haunting. And decidely female.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:06 am

At the feel of the finger trailing along her spine her body shivered lightly. An uncontrolled reaction in her state. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to center herself before turning around to face the presence. She has an idea of who she turns to greet. She turned her head a hair too quickly and the room rocked a bit as she focused on the one behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:16 am

She turns, finding her best friend behind her, holding an identical to the drink she's been sipping quickly. Dami is close to Say already, but she closes the distance further, until they're nearly body against body. She lowers her mouth to Say's ear, lips brushing against it slightly as she speaks in a low murmur for only Sayomi. "Someone looks to be on a mission. Trying to forget real life for awhile, Say?" That same finger plays over her arm lightly.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:27 am

Sayomi blushes slightly at Dami's lips on her ear. She smirks trying to hide her reaction, "I knew this drink was familiar. How I didn't immediately see it is beyond me." She says quietly. She twists a dark lock around her finger, remaining as close as her best friend positioned herself to Say. "When am I not trying to forget real life." she rolled her eyes slightly, careful to keep the world straight. She looked at Dami and sighed, "But yeah I was particularly driven to escape tonight. What are you up too here?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:32 am

One of Dami's brows lifted, a knowing smirk on her face. Her best friend can't slip much past her. "What am I doing here? What if I said I followed you here with intent to make sure you had enough to drink to agree with going back into one of those rooms upstairs? With me." The woman asked softly, gaze intent on Say's face, sipping her own drink lightly.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:39 am

For a moment Say stares at her best friend. She's sure her face reads all sorts of things she normally keeps in check. She shook her head lightly before speaking. "Well that would explain why I got so much to drink so fast." she said with a smile. Her head was spinning slightly, and her she had to admit currently Dami's idea didn't sound half bad. "How much did you wager it would take to get me up there?" she asked in a low whisper, eyes searching Dami's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:47 am

Dami lifted a hand slowly, allowing Sayomi to track her hand as it came toward her. The fingertips move, tucking a piece of hair back behind her ear delicately. That hand allows touch to trace the shell of her ear, to her jawline. She takes her hand, flattening it to Say's neck in a cupping gesture over her throat, then moves to to lay feather soft over her collarbone, fingers skating over the flesh. She doesn't answer the question, but steps forward to barely let her lips brush Say's ear again. She waits.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:57 am

The motion sends shivers through her body. The blush returned at the contact with her ear, but this time she doesn't try to cover it up. Her own hand raises tentatively, and gently brushes Dami's cheek and down her neck coming to a resting place on her shoulder. Her eyes have not left her best friends. She leans in close and whispers, "You knew the right number." She let her own lips barely dance against her cheek as she pulled back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 am

Dami's lips curve in a slow smile, and her hand lifts to the back of her best friend's head. She whispered lightly in her ear. "Did you think you'd be going somewhere?" The little demi goddess closes the distance between their bodies. Her skin is warm satin. She's started to sway lightly, her mouth against the skin below Say's ear.

A slender arm snaked around the other woman's body, hand tracing fingers over her spine. The spicy smell of Damiana's skin floated on the air around Sayomi. It's nearly intoxicating. Teeth nip the half angelic's ear lightly before Dami's voice purrs, "Just how much liberty have I won from my quarry?"
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:25 am

Say's blush deepened as Dami's skin came into contact with her own. "I know when I'm caught." she grins, a slight shiver passes through her body at the feel of Dami's lips below her ear. She can feel it even in her wings. When she felt the fingers on her back she leaned into the other. Her senses are a blaze with the spicy smell that lingered about her nose, and the shivers each touch brought. Her head automatically turns giving Dami a better angle at her ear. She bit her own bottom lip lightly feeling the nip at her ear. She wrapped a lock of hair around her finger again as she looked to answer Dami's question. "You've got my full attention." she whispered lightly. "I think you've got a fair amount of liberty." She found her own hands wrapping around Dami's waist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:57 am

Dami purred a low chuckle. "That's all I needed to hear." Within a blink, both women are transported here.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down