Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Gazing in the Park [7/31 eve. OPEN]

Go down

Star Gazing in the Park [7/31 eve. OPEN] Empty Star Gazing in the Park [7/31 eve. OPEN]

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:42 am

Damiana blended in well as she laid on the grass on her back, staring up at the sky. Her eyes stared hard at the Big Dipper, and at the Northern Star. She didn't want to feel the wave of sadness, so she didn't. She pushed it away, rolling to her stomach instead. She wore a cool satin slip dress in a blue shades darker than her eyes, and her shoes were nowhere to be found. She kicked bare feet as she traced the grass. She didn't want to go home.

Last edited by Fate and Fury on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Star Gazing in the Park [7/31 eve. OPEN] Empty Re: Star Gazing in the Park [7/31 eve. OPEN]

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:45 am

Angel was walking through the park, playing his flute. The wind was blowing, and the rustle of the leaves calmed him. He was walking as he saw a figure laying there in the grass. As he closed in, he saw that it was a girl. She looked sad, so he decided to see what was wrong. He sat down next to her, his flute in hand.
"You seem down. Want to talk about it?"

Back to top Go down

Star Gazing in the Park [7/31 eve. OPEN] Empty Re: Star Gazing in the Park [7/31 eve. OPEN]

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:58 am

She shrugged, looking to the side at him. "I don't really want to talk about it, because it's reality, not a problem. Not much I can do. Aside from trying to kill someone it would be a really bad idea to kill. Rock and hard place." Her feet moved to the music of his flute. "What are you doing out here?"
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:01 am

"Me? I'm always out here. The leaves soothe me." He said, looking at the leaves. "I come here daily."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:08 am

His boat tied up in the harbor, he decided to take a stroll through the lower city and ended up in a park. He glace around at people walking, making mental notes of their emotions and temperaments. He comes across two people sitting and chatting in the grass as he sees something odd. They.... seem similar. He tilts his head and looks at them from the path and then approaches.

"Mind if I join you?" He remarks to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 am

Ocean kind called to ocean kind. Damiana's eyes lifted, looking at the not-a-stranger. Her crystalline blue eyes settled on his face. She's bold, mercurial in her temperment. The sadness that she had been feeling ebbed away from her. She searches his face with a probing sort of concentration, her eyes asking a silent 'How do I know you?'

She kept his gaze, and smiled slowly. "Yeah. Yeah, you can. What's your name?" Something was so familiar about him. She felt like she already knew him. Her intense curiosity radiated at the sensitive man.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:25 am

Angel's eyes caught the man and he smiled. "Take a seat." He said, eyeing the person. He knew there was something special about him, he just couldn't put his finger on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:36 am

Her eyes meet his own and a slight confusion came over his face as well of the same expression of, "where have i seen her before", but more in his head the thought of "Where have i seen those eyes before...". This happens in a matter of seconds and he replies, "I am Nereus" His thick Spanish accent most notable at this point. He also makes a note of the man next to her, still something very.... off about the aura he is exuding from, when he double checked both were giving off a similar vibe. A vibe he had only seen one other time...

He sits next to the two sitting there. He sits with his arms on his knee as this feet are close to his hips, "So what bring you guys out on this beautiful eve"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:45 am

Spanish, likely straight from Spain, from that accent. Absolutely gorgeous. The girl is too good at keeping her face clear of her thoughts for that to roll over it. But she did think it. "I'm Damiana, Nereus. Nice to meet you." She sat up, holding out her hand to shake his. Damn that dress was short. "I was out stargazing. I don't quite know what Angel was going.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Angel put out his hand. "I come here daily. It's sorta calming to me, especially when I'm mad at father. I come here, and I play my flute." He said, waving his flute in the air, then went back to playing it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am

Nereus shakes both their hands, "Damiana, nice to meet you. And your name is Angel? Again, nice to make your acquaintance." He takes a look at Angel's flute and smiles and also smirks as Damiana tries to sit up and hold down her... short dress. "Never got to play the flute much, only ever practiced the lute." He then glance up at the stars that both of them were looking at and also seems to get a bit lost in thought with them. "The stars seem different out here, less light to block them out back on the coast of Spain."

He glance over at both of them again, "You guys don't seem native to this area, same as myself, where are you two from?" He looks curiously at both of them...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 am

He smiles. "I'm also pretty good with the lute myself. He then points to the sky with his flute. "I'm from up there." He said with a half chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:39 am

Damiana laughed low. "I'm about as native as you can get. I was born here. Sort of. Then I spent some time up there." She pointed at the sky. "And a good bit of time, out there." She pointed toward the ocean. "Only place I haven't spent so much time is down there. But we won't go into that." She smiled slightly. She noticed the smirk.

"We've got better stars than most places. And considering most of the stories came from these parts, best bet the view is damn good." Damn it, why were men who played instruments sexy? And now she was with not one but two. Goddess above, help her.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:51 am

His eyes make a confused look as he looks at both of their fingers and then into the heavens. He then looks back at both of them with the same look. He opens his mouth to speak the first time and stops in confusion and then speaks, his tone in confusion, sarcasm, and being serious, "So your from space........." He pauses for a moment, "Care to explain....."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:02 pm

"Not space. Olympus." He said with a chuckle, then went to playing his flute.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down