Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out and about (8/4 Sunset)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Out and about (8/4 Sunset) Empty Out and about (8/4 Sunset)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 am

Axel strolled the city looking for... well, he wasn't quite sure. He looked at the letters in his and wondering what sort of sign he would be given, who the two he would find were, were they like him, where they going to look down upon him like a freak... Only time would tell.

Back to top Go down

Out and about (8/4 Sunset) Empty Re: Out and about (8/4 Sunset)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:29 am

Angel walked throughout the street, playing his flute. He wasn't walking, however. He was floating lightly above the ground. His eyes were closed and he was in his own world.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:48 am

Sayomi was walking around, avoiding going home when she heard the sound of a flute. She remembered what Angel had said at the club, she closed her eyes and followed the sound of the flute. This time her wings were not minimized, they were out in there full form, since she wasn't in a crowded area.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:25 am

Something inside Axel is pulled to the music of that flute. It tugged at his mind, pulling him along toward it. A cool and fresh scent is on the wind.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:57 am

Angel was still playing that flute. It was a soothing tune, and he was having fun making the non-supernatural do his bidding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Sayomi finally managed to find the sounds of the flute. She smiled seeing Angel. She sat back and watched him play. It was enchanting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Angel felt a familiar presence and turned his head, smiling when he saw Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Sayomi smiled back at him. "Your playing was beautiful. I didn't want to interrupt you." She said softly leaning against a wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:07 pm

A large inky black raven perched on top of a building across the street hopped along the edge of the roof and turned its head as if it was examining some curious shiny object in a bush. Its focus, however, was upon the flute player and his company. The crow's eyes had a slight red sheen to them. Its beak cracked open and it began releasing a staccato series of "CAW"s.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Damiana came from the shadows, locking eyes with the crow. It hears, very clearly in it's mind. "Ya know, you're just babbling in crow. Which is freaking hilarious. What are you doing, uncle brother?" Damiana asked him softly with a slight laugh.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:40 pm

The raven cocked its head the other way and switched its focus to Damiana as she entered from the shade. She truly did shine as a beacon of proof in her lineage. She heard a reply in her mind "Young devilseed, what a delightful surprise! Have you seen these two before?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:45 pm

She grinned. Devilseed. That was priceless. She was gonna use that on Nic, just to see his face. "One of 'em, the girl, is my best friend Sayomi. The other one, yeah we've talked. Son of Hermes, from what I can tell. Coming by to spy? Don't often see you out of your chosen hidey holes."
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:27 pm

The raven returned to observing the other two. "Damiana, I didn't know you had friends! How quaint. And yes, I'm spying. These two are soooooo comfortable flaunting their uniqueness in public."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Axel finally made his way to the music and beheld the spectacle There are two prime targets he thought. He attached a side note with a meeting location to each of the notes and prepared his wheelies. He put on some sunglasses, kept his head down, and walked toward the group at a normal pace, head phones in but not on so he could pretend to ignore them if need be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:11 am

She smirked. "Even the son of the devil can't know everything. I don't blame you. Besides, Say's the closest thing I got to a sister. Since diapers. Mom knows her mom from awhile back. I don't question it any longer. Now ask me if I've made any friends lately." She made a derisive sound in his head. "Laaaaame." She grinned. "Yeah, I don't get it. I don't show myself off. Seems a little on the dangerous side with a storm coming."
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Sayomi walked up to Angel. "What have you been up too, other than drawing me with your playing?" she asked with a smile. Her eyes caught site of Axel, and her eyes trailed up and down him once, almost as if she was checking him for threats. It was a force of habit for her. She gave him a small smile. She knew that with her wings out in full form it could draw attention, but she didn't want to spend the energy to keep them small.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 am

Angel's feet hit the floor and he smiled. "I've been playing and thinking." He said with a smile. He also caught sight of Axel, and his shoes started to flutter, but he never left the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:13 am

Axel walks right past the two, slipping a letter onto each of them and continues walking trying to calm his nerves. Each letter had a phone number attached so they could reach him, obviously the number was to a throw-away phone. He tried his best to make it to the corner before anyone was the wiser.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:01 am

Say had the note in her hand. She didn't watch him leave, he obviously didn't want any attention drawn to him. Maybe they were drawing more attention than she realized. She quickly read the note, and put it in her pocket. She shuddered lightly at how it was addressed. Glancing around to see no one she could see looking at her, she decided to minimize her wings again, now the looked more like accessories rather than being her full wings. She whispered to Angel, "Well that was weird. What do you think?"

Last edited by Sayomi Hado on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:45 am

((Sayomi's letter reads "To the daughter of heaven and hell" Angel's letter reads "Son of Hermes" Otherwise, the letters are exactly as Axel wrote them.))
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:22 pm

The raven's eyes met Damiana's, those eyes still blanketed in a lace of red like that of a pure white rabbit's. "Yes, yes, dangerous indeed. Storm coming and all that nonsense. Oh my, now who is that?"

His eyes caught view of Axel wheeling by and his head turned to follow him as he left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Angel opened the note and his face went pale. His father hadn't been his favorite person in the world. "I..uh..." He said, his face still pale. He looked at the letter again, then slipped it in his pocket. "How did he know? That man is not my father." He said, his eyes locked on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Say looked at angel not sure what to say. Her note had made her twitch but it didn't seem to have the same effect as angels did. She knew her mothers past, she knew her own....while she didn't like it she accepted it. She knew she had both angel and demon blood mixed within her. The name the letter called her was unfortunately fitting. She was far more worried about Angels reaction though. She looked at him with soft eyes, "are you okay?" she asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Once around the corner Axel snapped his fingers and teleported far from sight making his way away from the two, clutching his phone which was set to vibrate, wondering if they would call.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 am

When Sayomi asked him what was wrong, he smiled. "Everything is fine." He said, putting up a front. He wasn't about to worry her with his problems. He had enough by himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next