Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Streets

Go down

City Streets Empty City Streets

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:04 am

the streets of the city (duh)

Back to top Go down

City Streets Empty Re: City Streets

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Axel was on his way home through the familiar streets of the city with his music on low. At some point the music got the better of him and he went full auto, just going but not sure where, not until he got there. He found himself soon at the top of a small hill, the place he learned to freestyle on his board. He hadn't been there in years, not since his depression. "I wonder if I..." The words trailed off as he decided to find out. He put on some Green Day and with a running start he took to his board, racing through the city streets towards the suburbs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:42 pm

"Move with the wind, strange one. You won't have much time to do so." Said a voice from nowhere and everywhere.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 pm

He swerves to a halt looking to find the source of the voice. "Who said that, show yourself!" He was a little freaked out hearing the voice and became very defensive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:57 pm

A light, silvery voice laughed softly. It's eerie, but beautiful. The blood claimed by Apollo can't help but admire the quality of it, as the other part of him shivered. "You'll know us sooner or later, get of the Sun god."
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:05 am

He spoke only in his mind now. Nobody is supposed to know that, so I'm guessing you aren't human and therefore can read my mind. Him and I have nothing to discuss, I'm getting along fine without him. but if this is something to do with me and not him, then perhaps we can meet face to face because this is a little creepy... and if you aren't hearing this, then I guess I should play dumb. With that he continued home awaiting a response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 am

There's amusement floating along in the voice that speaks to him. "To see my face is to go mad, son of Apollo. Why not seek one with the knowledge of the Ancients. Seek out the woman that is called only 'The Mother'. Look at the boards in the library, if you want answers. Tarry not. You'll only find trouble. Danger comes."
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down