Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies Night (open, thursday night)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ladies Night (open, thursday night) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ladies Night (open, thursday night)

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:32 am

Hermes couldn't help but laugh out loud and give his son a cynical look.

"Baby boy, I've had a few too many drinks as is and I don't think I'm slowing down. You don't wanna be the man that takes me home tonight."

Back to top Go down

Ladies Night (open, thursday night) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ladies Night (open, thursday night)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:00 am

He smiled and looked at his father.

"Someone has to take you home. Obviously, it has to be me. I don't trust these other people." He said, giving his dad a wink. His dad was drunk, and Angel was going to mess with his fathers head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Hermes raised an eyebrow and smirked. The game was on.

"Well I was probably going to ask Cable. He usually gets me home safe and in bed," he said normally, but his eyes became more lively with his last few words. "I should probably see what he thinks. He may find you're not exactly cut out for the responsibility." He took a long drink from his glass, finishing off the pomegranate martini and mumbled under his breath "Or he'll just get grossed out."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 pm

"I don't approve of Cable. Try again."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:14 am

"And why not? Cable is a perfectly respectable young man, not much older than yourself. And he has a job."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2