Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

open ocean and shining stars [8/7, midnight, open]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

open ocean and shining stars [8/7, midnight, open] - Page 2 Empty Re: open ocean and shining stars [8/7, midnight, open]

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:15 am

nic seems unphased by the transformation. rather, it almost seems like he expected it. he looks to his sister for answers "so, i believe introductions are in order. whos your friend?"

Back to top Go down

open ocean and shining stars [8/7, midnight, open] - Page 2 Empty Re: open ocean and shining stars [8/7, midnight, open]

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:43 am

The black-haired boy, as equally covered himself in black as every strand of his hair, turned and gave a lighthearted look at Damiana and spoke in a sarcastic drawl.

"Now now, Devilseed, you're stunting his growth with your boldness. Some people need to be coddled and we just aren't the kind of beings he's going to get that from. Remember, if you can't say anything nice, a nice 'fuck off' does the job just fine." He reaches into his pocket and digs out a pair of [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and places them softly in the girl's hand. "But you are my favorite niece, so I picked these out for you."

He turns and cocks and eyebrow at Nic with a cocky smirk. He bows deeply in a dramatic fashion and raises back up in one fluid motion.

"Forgive me, I've been rude. I know you but you still don't know me. My name is Zagreus, crown prince of the Underworld," he said with that same smirk, a knowing look hidden in the back of his eyes.

((I think it's really hard to see with this board's color scheme, but the words "amber chandelier earrings" will direct you to a picture of said earrings if you click on them))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:25 am

(theyre lovely. y dont u give me pretty things, uncle zagreus? O^O)

nic sat up , looking at the man. "so i gather your our mothers brother. and dami knows you. why is this our first meeting?" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:37 am

The devilseed in question took her earrings, and gave Zagreus a hug. She doesn't squeal, as how very dignified would it be for such an angry goth girl to make such a girlish noise? She puts them in, and mentally waits for the sparring to happen. She's doing nothing to stop it.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:08 am

Axel finally snapped back to who he was in his so called depressed past, which was really anti social as could be. All the stress was gone from his face and his emotions were melancholy at best. He rose and cracked his neck, he sound amplified as he did so. With a wide yawn he began to walk towards the strange house that was mentioned earlier.

Last edited by Axel M. Pulse on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:14 am

((Would you like me to give you a pearl necklace? >;3 ))

Zagreus took a few steps closer to the boy and cocked his head to the side.

"Well, actually, this isn't really our first meeting. I've come to visit Damiana occasionally at night, I stopped in your room once or twice. There's really nowhere you can't go when you're a shape changer like me. Oh, hope I didn't weird you out with that. It's just that I could never think of a reason to actually start a conversation with you. And I'd be a bad uncle if i didn't spend at least a little bit of time with my nephew, even if I was a snake."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:35 am

Zagreus turned and gave a look to Damiana, eyebrow raised. He didn't even bother to speak to her telepathically.

"You see, this is why I don't talk to him. I knew it, from the start, this ball ain't rolling. I'm just gonna keep telling myself he's not related to me and go back to shiftin'."

In a blur he changed into a black-scaled python and slithered around Damiana's shoulders and neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 am

oopsies heheh ^^; forgot all about this)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:00 am

((I play by smokin' rules, you got time taxed Razz take too long to respond, I'll take it in character))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:12 am

(no reminders, no warning huh? Razz meanine lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 pm

((I'll give one in the future, now let's get this thread back on the rails, shall we? Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:31 am

(kk Razz but im not gonna be around much for afew days so...)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2