Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Angel smiled back as his body picked up the fast beat. He couldn't stop smiling, and he was singing along.

Back to top Go down

Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Please Don't Stop the Music (open, Sunday eve.)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Angel's smiling made Sayomi smile more, which isn't her normal first response. Glaring was more her normal look, but between him, the music, and the drinks, she was feeling great. The room started spinning a bit. She didn't want to stop dancing, but she feared falling over in the middle of the dance floor. She held on to him tighter to keep herself stable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:00 pm

He laughed, knowing exactly why she held tighter. He knew because he was doing the exact same thing. "Want to go sit down?" He asked, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Sayomi smirked a bit, "Probably a good plan." She stopped dancing and started over to an empty table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:12 pm

He followed her, grabbing her hand so he wouldn't lose her to the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Sayomi felt Angel take her hand. She lead him to the empty table she had spotted and sat down. She ran both hands through her hair pushing it back from her face. "That was fun." she said smiling at him. "I definitely needed this tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:28 pm

"its no good for you" he replyed, looking down at her. he knew the effects. if he let go, he knew she would collapse. hes likely carrying her home tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:07 pm

She laughed lightly. "Orion, there's a lot of things I do that are bad for me. What's one more? Especially one more that feels good and helps clear my mind of the bad?" Her mind was blessedly clear, despite the fog of the alcohol. Bad things didn't exist here. Here, she hung in blankness. Nic's smell, the pulse of music and no thought. This was why she liked drinking.

She nuzzled her mouth against his neck, and gave a sigh. The song was shifting, becoming a dubstepped version of 'I Will Not Bow' by Breaking Benjamin.

Last edited by Fate and Fury on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:30 pm

nic sighed and stoped arguing. he simply wanted to enjoy this time with her, let that happiness in her remain. she had already had her drink, atleast let the positive effects stay. he could always get on her about these things later...

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:02 pm

She knew her brother's mind like she knew her own. "Yeah, you can ride my ass later about it, Orion. Just at least make sure you pull my hair while you're at it." She told him lightly, nipping at his earlobe as she spoke into his ear. He wouldn't let other men near her, she didn't particularly want to deal with women, and he was her favorite person, anyway. Why not?
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 pm

nic smiled, laughing lightly. "things can never be gentle with you, can they?" he asked, starting to lead in their dance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 pm

She laughed against his skin. "Nuh uh. If you had it your way, you'd always be gentle." She tugged his hair lightly, nibbling his neck again before she gave another husky laugh and whispered in his ear. "I like it rough." Her body followed his willingly, now.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:12 pm

"is that realy so bad?" he asked, a slight shift in his breathing from her bite. "cant we go with my way for once?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Her mouth continued to nibble before she answered. "I suppose we could do it your way. You're always gentle with me, though. I like when you forget to be. Is that so bad?" She whispered into his ear, her body pressing deeper into his. They now seemed to move together as one effortlessly.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

"i suppose not" he said, moving with her on the dance floor. people seem to part for them as they move seemingly oblivious to their surroundings. "but isnt what i like important too?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Her tone was no longer quite as playful as it had been. "You have no idea how much what you want factors, Orion. But would you want me to be anything but me with you? To lie and say I don't like when it hurts? For you, I'm as gentle as I can be. And you be as gentle as you like. But I can't be you, and you can't be me. I'm Death and you're Luck." She nibbled his jaw and neck, not really able to keep her mouth off of him.

Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:12 pm

he stoped dancing, putting a hand on her cheek. his voice lost the playfullness aswell. "id never want you to be anyone else, just my beloved astra." he smiled "i guess luck will just have to keep saving you from yourself"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:20 pm

She leaned up, kissing him softly. "You're the only one I'd trust never to drop me, Orion. And to hurt me in only the ways I like." A speaking thing, and even he knew it. His sister trusted no one, typically. Only him.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:02 am

nic smiles, the faintest hint of blush trys to hide on his cheeks. he looks down at her, a hand gently running through her hair. "like this?" he asks, pulling her hair back, taking a kiss with it.

Last edited by Nic masamune on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 am

Angel smiled at Sayomi. "I'm glad you're having a good time. I needed this too." He said. He couldn't stop smiling at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:41 am

Sayomi leaned her head on one hand and looked at him. "I couldn't be having a better time." she said coyly. She tilted her head slightly, "Avoiding something?" she asked quietly. "I know I am." She realized after she'd said the last things that they weren't in her head. She spoke her mind, but normally didn't press people, or talk about herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:10 am

The breath caught in her lungs with a gasp at his action. It was not a bad gasp. Not if the low moan that followed it was any indication. Her lips moved under his, even as she nipped lightly at his lower lip. Her hands moved over his neck and into his hair, though she doesn't tug. He's made her pliant in his arms. A purring growl of a sound comes from her throat and disappears into the kiss.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:22 am

nic held this kiss longer than she had. his fist slowly loosened till it was once more a hand gently in her hair, then he released her lips. he smiled down at her, hand still in her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:24 am

He raised an eyebrow. "I'm not avoiding anything but my father." He said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:37 am

Sayomi smirked, "Well I'm not avoiding anything but my mother." She twisted her hair playfully. Her eyes were locked on his again, when she realized it she blushed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next