Through the Sands and Ether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studying...or Faking It (Sunday afternoon, open)

Go down

Studying...or Faking It (Sunday afternoon, open) Empty Studying...or Faking It (Sunday afternoon, open)

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Damiana sat with a book open in front of her. Just because it was open did not mean she actually read the words. Her chin in her hands, she stared off across the center of learning. Her eyes, a crystalline blue, had settled on the face of one very attractive male. He looked back at her. The body language was flirtatious. Every so often, she looked back to her book, trying to make it seem that she was focusing on it. It was unlikely she'd fooled Nic, but she could try.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

https://throughtheether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Studying...or Faking It (Sunday afternoon, open) Empty Re: Studying...or Faking It (Sunday afternoon, open)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Her brother simply sighed, never looking away from his own book, which, unlike his sister, he was actually reading. "The Divine Comedy" is what his attention is fixed on. He dosnt need to break that attention to know exactly whats going on.

Back to top Go down

Studying...or Faking It (Sunday afternoon, open) Empty Re: Studying...or Faking It (Sunday afternoon, open)

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Her nose wrinkled. God, her brother was such a stick in the mud. She slid from behind the table, sashaying over to the boy and sitting down. She engaged in a conversation with him. She doesn't notice the group of females coming toward her, right now.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Nic mumbles to himself. "here we go again..." and with a sigh, he places the book on the table, a red bookmark marks his page.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:22 pm

The girls, six in total, have rolled up behind the two flirting. By now, Damiana has realized they're there. The boy remains blissfully ignorant of the impedning danger he's in. He's digging a further hole that he lines with sharp things when he reaches out and tucks away a strand of hair from Damiana's face. She doesn't show her annoyance with his boldness, but her borther knows her.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 pm

before he relizes nic was even there, the boy feels a pressure on his wrist, as its pulled away from his sister before making contact, and held still, the presure slowly building. nic himself is standing behind her, his free hand gently on his sisters shoulder. he has a dull expression on his face, as if this is normal. however, one who knows him would see the killer intent hidden in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Damiana smiles at her brother. And then turns a smile on the girls, but it's a sharp one. Full of deadly intent and a bit of malice on top. It's overlaid with a sugary sweetness. In that same deceptively innocent tone, she addressed the gaggle of females. "I thought I smelled bad perfume and fish. The fuck do you want?" A gasp came out ringleader's mouth. "You flirted with my boyfriend, and you're calling me a whore? That's rich." Damiana made a sound.

"I didn't call you a whore. You simply inferred that. It must be truth." It seemed one of the girls had a good set of cajones on her, as she stepped forward to sink fingers into Damiana's hair.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:59 pm

the instant the woman tryed to touch his sister, nic had her wrist aswell. his eyes never looked at either of his targets, instead looking out, never aknowledging either party directly. "those that have buisness with my sister will be filtered by myself...." the presure on their wrists is just short of bone crushing. "anyone feel like going first?" his voice was monotone, as if stating simple facts to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:30 am

The girl tugs uselessly, trying to free her wrist from his grasp. "What the fuck? Hey, whore. Tell your psycho brother to let me go. What kind of guy hurts women? I'm surprised that Athena hasn't struck you down." Her voice is snotty, snarling. Damiana just laughed. "Athena adores both of us, dumb slut. There's advantages to having her as your aunt. Who do you think taught me and my brother to fight? And if lightning bolts fly, it'll be to fry your ass."

The other girls had started to fan out around Nic and Damiana. Their main target was Dami, a thing made clear when one of them goes for the lowly cat scratch across the face.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:46 am

that one is blocked by nics foot, him perfectly ballanced on one foot. in that motion, the first girl is dragedinto the ground, and the man is pulled across the table to follow. nic then spins around on his heel, slaming his palms into the 2nd womans stumach, launching her into one of those surounding them. when done, hes standing normally, as if nothing happened, and brushed some stray hairs gently back. "next?" his eyes never changed. still the dull expression, still never fully aknowledging any of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:59 am

The girls aren't stupid. They don't have a death wish. Eyes cast to Damiana with a death stare, they crawled, scampered and generally scattered. But the looks given Damiana promised retribution. SWift, painful, and possibly deadly. They left, the male running off, as well. It doesn't seem to bother Damiana that awful much.

She can't help but tease her brother, though. "Aw, there you go, ruinin' all my fun. Silly Orion, always gotta be pulling me outta the fire just when it's getting interesting." She's obviously only teasing as she is currently resting her head against him behind her.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 am

he looks down with a smile, those cold eyes finaly given a warm light and he lays his hands on her shoulders. "if i left your fires to burn, astra, you would be sitting in a sun"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 am

She laughed softly. "Hey, 'Pollo isn't so bad. That chariot he still has is wild. Though, more often than not, he likes using his Jag now. Tradition, what tradition?" She nuzzled him again, lightly. "I keep your life interesting, brother mine. Without me, what would you do?"
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:32 am

"id have finished that book" he teased back, sticking his tongue out. "i suppose id get fat without the excersize of chasing people who wanna hurt you off"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate and Fury Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:40 am

She flapped her hands. "Eh, books. Who the fuck needs those? Books suck. Boring, boring, boring. And if you were an only child, you'd never go out. Ever. I know you. Your life would be lonely, uninteresting and dull without me. You love me, you know it. Even if you feel the need to chase everyone off. Cuz, ya know, there's no way I can take care of myself or anything." She arched her brow, being facetious.
Fate and Fury
Fate and Fury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:45 am

"if i didnt love you, i wouldnt keep pulling you out of the fire" he said with a light laugh, then placed a kiss on her forhead. "so yes, my dear astra, i love you"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down